Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Santa Fe Road-Trip


Earlier this month Charlie and I had a chance to sneak away and enjoy a weekend with family in Santa Fe. Goodness I love that town! Not only is it a perfect meet up spot between CO and AZ but it's also home to the closest Trader Joe's. Ahhh how I love TJ's! I'd absolutely be lying if I said we spent less than 2 hours perusing the aisles. But really, who doesn't love cookie butter? 

The weekend was full of much needed family time, waaay too much Mexican food, walks downtown amongst all that beautiful adobe and an unexpected 3 hour game of Catch Phrase. I had such a great time and can't wait to go back. Until then, I'll be lusting over coral + turquoise and searching for my perfect pair of boots. Oh and how awesome is that cow head? Definitely on my DIY to do list!   



No comments:

Post a Comment